This photo for the weekly photo challenge (between) is from a Japanese restaurant where we had Teppanyaki in Shanghai. The cook cooks everything right in front of your eyes and serves them into your plates. All there is left for you to do is to eat them with chop-sticks :)… When you are finished, the cook leaves the fork, the knife and the spatula exactly like it looks in the photo, the knife carefully balanced between the fork and the spatula.
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Between (katharinetrauger.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Between (dailypost.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Between (shomabhagwat.wordpress.com)
- Between – Weekly Photo Challenge (cardinalguzman.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Between (enjoyingcreating.wordpress.com)
- Weekly photo challenge – Between (allaboutwordswa.wordpress.com)